Highlights of this Railway Job
- 1 NF Railway Cultural Quota Jobs Opening 2020 Details:
- 2 NF Railway Cultural Quota Vacancy Details:
- 3 Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Pay Scale:
- 4 Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Essential Qualification:
- 5 Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Required Age:
- 6 Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Mode of Selection:
- 7 Cost of Application for NFR Cultural Quota Recruitment:
- 8 How to Apply for NFR Cultural Quota Recruitment:
- 9 Last Dates to Apply for Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment:
Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Jobs 2020 for Cultural Quota Vacancy.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2020:- Apply for Cultural Quota Vacancies. Northeast Frontier Railway has displayed 02 vacant seats for Cultural Quota vacancy. Candidates satisfying the required eligibility as mentioned in the NF Railway official notification can send their Application on or before 31st January 2020 with the help of details given below-
NOTE:- Candidates are suggested to read Northeast Frontier Railway original job notification before applying for the desired post.
– Subscribe our Railway Job Portal for Jobs in Indian railways for the year 2020.
|Organization Name||NF Railway|
|Name of the Post||Cultural Quota|
|Salary||GP- Rs. 1900|
|Job Type||Railway Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||North East Frontier Railway Zone|
|Last Date||Update Soon|
NF Railway Cultural Quota Vacancy Details:
|Events:||Men/ Women:||No. of Posts:|
Northeast Frontier Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Pay Scale:
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Cultural Quota||Level- 2 (GP- 1900)|
|Name of the Post:||Qualification:|
|Cultural Quota||Candidates must have acquired (i) 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. Typewriting Proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi is essential for considering to the post of Jr. Clerk cum Typist/ Accounts Clerk cum Typist, based on vacancy (OR) 10th pass from recognized Board plus Act Apprentices/ ITI approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
(ii) Degree/ Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified.
|Name of the Post:||Age:|
|Cultural Quota||Candidates age limit should be less then 18-20 years.|
|The selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in Written Test/ Interview.|
|Candidates have to pay application fee which is Rs. 500/- for UR / OBC and Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ PwBD, Women, Minorities and Economic Backward Classes. Pay the Examination Fee through IPO should be drawn in favour of PFA/NF Railway, and payable at Maligaon Post Office, Guwahati – 781011.
How to Apply for NFR Cultural Quota Recruitment:
|Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) to, along with Self-attested photocopies of (i) Age proof certificate, (ii) Educational/ technical qualification, (iii) Cultural qualification, (iv) SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate, (v) Event Participation Certificates & Prizes won (vi) Other qualification certificates etc. to the following address:
|Name of the Post:||Cultural Quota|
|Last Date of Application:||Update Soon|
|Job Notification:||Govt Jobs Notification for NFR Recruitment:|