Highlights of this Railway Job
- 1 Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020 for Manager Job Vacancy Details
- 2 Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy 2020 Qualification Details:
- 3 Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy for Experienced Employee Age Limit:
- 4 Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy 2020 Manager Pay-Scale
- 5 Application Fee for Maha Metro Nagpur Vacancy 2020 Manager Position
- 6 Selection Procedure for Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy
- 7 Schedule of Selection Process: for Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy 2020
- 8 How to apply for Nagpur Metro Manager Recruitment 2020
- 9 Nagpur Metro Manager Recruitment 2020 Date & Notification
Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy 2020 Apply Online. Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy for Experienced Employee. Latest Maharashtra Railway Jobs 2020 for Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020.
Candidates who are awaiting for Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020, Golden chance for them because of Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy noification has been published on @www.mahametro.org. Candidates who are searching for Manager Jobs in Maha Metro Nagpur Rail, This is time to apply for these Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy 2020 for Manager Vacancies. The Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020 job details given in the below.
Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy 2020 Apply Online. Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy for Experienced Employee
Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020- Apply for Manager/Assistant Manager Job Vacancy in Nagpur Metro. Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (Maha Metro) Job Notification for applications from the qualified and experienced applicants for the job position of Manager/Assistant Manager for Nagpur Metro Rail project on deputation basis. You can check about the eligibility guidelines specified below for the vacancy and eligible applicants can submit their application directly to Maha Metro. The last date to apply is 06-03-2020.
Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020 for Manager Job Vacancy Details
|Nagpur Metro Manager Recruitment 2020||Details|
|Name of Post||Manager/Assistant Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||5 Posts|
|Age Limit||40-35 Yrs|
|Salary||60,000 – 180000/Per Month|
|Last date to Apply||06-03-2020|
Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy 2020 Qualification Details:
- Position: Manager(Work)- E2/ Assistant Manager (Work)-El (For NMRCL Project)
- Qualification: Full-time B.E, B.Tech. in Electrical / Electronics /Electronics Telecommunication or equal discipline from a Govt. recognized Institute / University.
- Minimum Experience (Post Qualification): At least 05 years’ of Executive / 05 yrs’ Supervisory experience in Operation Management in Metro Rail /Railways / Railway PSU’s / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries along with given;
i. The applicants having the experience in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSU’s: The applicants must be currently working in scale below in the IDA Pay Scale or CDA Pay Matrix with Level-IO / Level-08 (7th CPC) QR worked at least 03 yrs in the two-scale below in the IDA Pay Scale or CDA Pay Matrix with Level-08 / Level-07 (7th CPC), as on closing date.
ii. The applicants having the experience in Metro Related Infrastructure Industries: The applicants of Metro Related Infrastructure Industries, who have more than 05 yrs’ Executive / 05 yrs’ Supervisory experience in Operation Management and are drawing salary (CTC) of Rs. 1,00,000/- Rs. 80,000/-per Month (almost) are qualified to apply. The candidates either from ‘i’ or ‘ii’ should be well conversant with Train Operation, Maintenance, Training, Traffic works etc. of Railway / Metro Rail. Specific work Experience in Training of Operation Staff, Documentation for various statutory approvals, risk management is desirable. Professional Certifications of PMP, IAPM, CAPM or any other shall be included advantage.
- Salary: The salary will be Rs. 60,000-180000 50,000-160000
Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy for Experienced Employee Age Limit:
Candidates age for Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy for Experienced Employee 40 Yrs-35 Yrs
Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy 2020 Manager Pay-Scale
- Manager: Rs 60,000-1,80,000 (IDA)
- Assistant Manager: Rs 50,000-1,60,000 (IDA)
Application Fee for Maha Metro Nagpur Vacancy 2020 Manager Position
Rs 400.00 for the unreserved (General & OBC) category. However, women and persons from SC/ST category are exempted.
Selection Procedure for Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy
The selection method will comprise–Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post’s category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then suitable candidates with lesser service length / higher age , lesser experience / relaxed qualification may be considered for short–listing in same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination.
- Preference will be given to candidates having experience from Railways, Metro Railways, Rail PSUs etc.
Schedule of Selection Process: for Nagpur Metro Manager Job Vacancy 2020
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 06/03/2020.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at “Metro-Bhawan”, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, Opposite Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College, Deeksha Bhoomi, Vasant Nagar, Ramdaspeth, Nagpur– 440 010“. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA Metro website www.mahametro.org for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss / delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Metro Rail / Railway / Govt. organization / PSU’s etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Nagpur. Candidate can also pay the non-refundable fees of Rs. 400/- through online payment in MAHA-Metro’s SBI Account No. 37044386397 or through UPI App BHIM SBI Pay.
- Kindly write name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD / attach the VP 1/6//
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format
only at the time of interview. 12. SC/ST candidates are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview. 13. The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates. 14. However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other
project of MAHA–Metro, anywhere in India during their services in MAHA-Metro
How to apply for Nagpur Metro Manager Recruitment 2020
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Nagpur Metro Job Vacancy for Experienced Employee vacancies by submitting their applications in prescribed format which can be downloaded from below.
To apply for this Metro Jobs in Nagpur Maharashtra against vacancies under the Maha Metro Nagpur Recruitment 2020, please submit your duly filled application form to the following authority by or before 6th March 2020.
The General Manager (HR)
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation
Metro Bhawan, Opp. Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar College
Diksha Bhoomi, Vasant Nagar, Ramdas Peth,
Nagpur – 440010, Maharashtra
Nagpur Metro Manager Recruitment 2020 Date & Notification
|Name of the post||Manager/Assistant Manager|
|Notification||Maha Metro Nagpur Manager Job Notification|